Wednesday, December 31, 2008

20081231

WOD
For time:
21 Pushups
3 Box Jumps, 32 inches
18 Pushups
6 Box Jumps
15 Pushups
9 Box Jumps
12 Pushups
12 Box Jumps
9 Pushups
15 Box Jumps
6 Pushups
18 Box Jumps
3 Pushups
21 Box Jumps

9:55

Once again I've done a workout with push-ups and have found the need to improve. Though I am making progress, it seems the results never come fast enough. The rx'd box height, as listed by CFO, was 24". However, due to the lack of surfaces on which to jump, I ended jumping onto a surface about 32" high. I was happy to scale over rather than under.

While reading on the CFO site, I found that they are starting to train for the Midwest qualifier of the Crossfit Games. I would very much like to pursue this as well and can't wait to get back to Omaha and begin training. I doubt I will be able to be a competitor physically, but I know that through training I can push myself beyond my current limits to find success.

As training begins I hope to record not only exercises regiments but also food intake and results. It would be great to find my ideal zone and use that for the rest of my life.

No comments: