Friday, December 19, 2008

20081219

WOD
5 Rounds for time
135 lb clean and jerk 5 reps
10 burpees

10:58

Today was sort of a modification of the navyseal.com wod. The only difference being 5 rounds instead of 7 and 135 lbs instead of 155 lbs. I had all the intentions of doing the workout as Rx'd. However, I overslept and got to the gym after my friends had already lifted and where on to racquet ball. I played about 5 or 6 games with them before I got a chance to lift. I hadn't eaten anything all day which makes a difference when it's 1 o'clock. I was just gassed so I toned down the wod a bit and went after it. I'm still having trouble keeping the intensity up on my own hopefully it will click here soon. The gym is not equipped with bumpers so I was a little weary of doing 155 anyways since if I dropped it, well it wouldn't be pretty.

I'm really feeling it today so I think tomorrow will be my rest day and I'll just back into it on Sunday or Monday.

36 HSPU

No comments: