Tuesday, December 30, 2008

20081230

WOD

7.5 Rounds
10 pull-ups
20 push-ups
30 Sit-ups
40 Squats

29:03

Once again I've adapted the navyseal.com wod to fit the gym I'm working out in. I was tempted t do 10 rounds of this but I ate too much sugar this morning and had some serious gut rot after round five. The pull-ups were all unbroken but I did take some breaks in the other exercises. It felt like push-ups were easier for me today than in the past and I am hoping that I've been improving on them. That's one thing I would like to be able to do more of is push ups.

I got a talking to by one of the staff members at the gym. Apparently I've been leaving too much chalk on the bars and floor and a few of the other members have noticed it. Little do they know I'm doing my best to make their gym better.

47 HSPU

No comments: