Thursday, December 18, 2008

20081218

WOD
AMRAP in 20 Min.
7 Pull-ups
7 KB Swings (75 lb. db)
7 Burpees

12 rounds + 7 PU

I took yesterday off and drove for 11 hours instead. I also missed the HSPU so I'll double up today. This workout was a good one I used a 75 lb. dumbell since I don't have kettlebells. I know I could have/should have hit 15 rounds today, but it just felt weird working out in a different gym by myself. I will try and keep the intensity up over break but it will be hard without a class struggling along side me. I was able to work through this one without breaking any sets and the swings felt a lot better than they have in the past (maybe it was from using a dumbell). Also I was able to butterfly kip every pull-up which was awesome. I'll try and post some pictures of the gym I'm working out in. Bench press and bicep curls are huge out here and I'm sure I get some funny looks.

34+35=69 HSPU 

No comments: