Tuesday, December 23, 2008

20081223

WOD
"Eva"
5 rounds for time
800 meter run
2 pood KB swings 30 reps
30 pull-ups

4 rounds in 46:40

I think I've fallen into my old routine of doing less intense workouts for longer times. It's just different not being around crossfitters while working out. It also doesn't help not have kettlebells and having to use a treadmill on another floor. Oh well better to work with what you've got. I subbed a 2 pood kb with a 75 lb. db. Those swings are starting to get easier for me. I remember them being a lot tougher when we did them a while back in that man-maker workout. I broke the swings and pull-ups into sets of 10 and luckily didn't rip my hands. As I said the workout was leisurely compared to my usual pace; not sure why. Maybe it's old gym old habits or something. I'll keep at it though. I look forward to doing this one in the future in a proper gym.

40 HSPU

No comments: