Saturday, December 20, 2008

20081220

WOD
Rest Day

13:17

I've been thinking about a post Ricky had the other day and it's finally making sense. Here's my logic. If a newcomer to the gym was getting fast times on workouts but was using weight less than Rx'd what would you say? Probably something like "I think you're ready to move up in weight." or along those lines. Well what about people who are posting fast times at Rx'd weight? Shouldn't they be moving up in weight as well? I think yes. Doing wod's a little slower but at a higher weight will not only make you stronger but will also make your times on Rx'd weights faster. On the other hand working at Rx'd weights will make you faster at that weight but might not make you better quicker than working at those higher weights. I'll give this a try and see how it pans out.

37 HSPU


No comments: