Tuesday, December 16, 2008

20081216

WOD
5 Rounds for time
110 lb. thrusters 10 reps
20 lb. ball slams 25 reps

12:00

Before the workout Joe (or maybe Ricky) said this was a 1 in 25 workout that really kicked your butt. And they were right. Thrusters are always brutal to me and I think this is because my body doesn't know how to react. The thruster attacks the legs, knees, shoulders, elbows, and back. Afterwords I have to walk around with wobbly knees and a burning chest. These workout really challenge me mentally and I need to keep pushing and get better at them.

This was my last workout at CFO for a while as I'm going home for the Holidays. I've got a gym at home to workout in, but it won't be the same I'm sure. Hopefully I can stay consistent and keep improving so I won;t have to make up for lost time in the new year. I'll try and keep posting what I'm doing until I get back on the 5th of January.

33 HSPU

1 comment:

Jen said...

Keep up the good work at home John. Have a safe trip. I look forward to reading what kind of torture you come up with punish yourself. Post pics too!