Thursday, January 29, 2009

20090129

WOD
Elizabeth
21-15-9
135 lb. Cleans
Ring Dips

10:49

When I first saw this workout last night I thought it would be comparable to Fran. That was assuming that the cleans were just power cleans. However, this was not the case. I learned that unless otherwise noted (as power) a clean includes a full squat. It was the squat that made the workout difficult. Cleaning the weight was relatively no problem, but lifting the weight out of the hole really drains the energy. I started by trying to cluster the reps but in the second and thrid rounds I'd drop the weight and re-grip after each lift. I think I was able to get more reps done without rest, but I'm not sure which way would be faster. The ring dips weren't too bad. No new wounds on the arms anyways. All in all I liked this one, and as always there's plenty of room for improvement.

No comments: