Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20090120

WOD
Mr. Joshua (Kind of)
5 Rounds for Time
400m run
30 ab-mat sit-ups (as opposed to Glute-hams)
230 lb. DL (as opposed to 250)

24:18

Everyone was subbing the ab-mat sit-ups, so that's at least consistent across the board at CFO. However, since my DL have been suffering since I tweaked my back I only did 230 lb dead-lifts. They were still plenty heavy, but I was able to push the pace a bit more and I think that's what Ricky wanted us to do. My back has been feeling better as of late and I think it's due to the heavy lifting or at least the using of those muscles. It's still not pain free but it's getting better (knock on wood). I'm going to keep stretching and keep lifting, so hopefully that will fix it. I am still impressed with the efforts but in this morning; it's awesome working out along side such beasts. Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring (I just hope I don't dream about it all night like I did with this one, seriously that was not fun in the least).

No comments: