Wednesday, January 14, 2009

20090114

WOD
"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders
Sit-ups

~9:15

I wish I had a mulligan on this one. I haven't worked on DU is a long time a forgot which rope worked best for me (it seems to change weekly). After trying a few out, I grabbed a short rope and knocked out a few du's. It wasn't great and I figured I was just rusty, so I decided to use it for the workout. The first 50 DU's were like trying to pound a nail with a wet sponge, frustrating. This took a lot of time, so after finding the wet sponge to be just as futile for the round of 40 I grabbed a longer rope and watched the DU's fly. Apparently I should have taken a longer rope to begin with. Next time I'll know. Sit-ups felt tougher today than usual, but that was probably due to the fact that we were going chest to knees, but no complaints here.

Tomorrow will be a much appreciated rest day.

No comments: