Monday, January 12, 2009

20090112

WOD
30-25-20-15-10-5
Virtual Shovel (45#)
Pull-ups (CTB)
Cut-off time: 20 min

DNF (Through round of 15)

This was kind of a rough morning for me for some reason. I'm not trying to make excuses for my performance or anything, I'm just making note for future reference. I had trouble sleeping last night and ate a Runza Burger for lunch yesterday. Another interesting thing I noticed was that some of my poorer performances come on the first wod of a cycle. This may be the third of fourth time this has happened, but now that I know what to look for I will definately be taking not of it.

Today was the first day of doing the mainsite wods and I look forward to see what torture they post for us over the next 4 months. The good thing is that we have a great group who are all training for the qualifier and this really helps with motivation.

I would like to try and hone in my diet over the next few weeks and I think I will have the resources to do so after this weekend's info session with Ricky. Jeff and Zach have also developed a pretty cool template to keep track of wellness to keep us on the straight and narrow. These should be fun times ahead. 

No comments: