Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Plus 1

Today my brother's friend joined us for our workout. I wasn't sure what to choose for a wod but ultimately fell back on a CFO wod from a while back that I had wanted to try.

WOD
6 Rounds
7 Burpees
8 DB lunges 40lbs
9 Thrusters 95lbs

10:55 Rx'd

My brother and his friend only did 5 rounds and dropped the thruster weight to 85 and then 75. I think it was a good intro wod for Mike (my brother Jay's friend) since it used some weight and some body coordination. He seemed to like it and is going to be working out with us for the rest of the week. Mike is planning on going into nutrition so after the workout, sweat still dripping and trying to catch my breath, I panted out some of the information I have learned and hopefully planted the seed for the Paleo Zone diet and even intermittent fasting. He seemed to buy it so with any luck he will look into it and hopefully convert.

I still need to find out when the high school gym is open so I can work some O-lifts.

No comments: