Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Diane

WOD
Diane
21-15-9
225 Deadlift
HSPU

8:05 Rx'd

I still need to work on my HSPU strength, but this is a pr by 3:37 from last fall when we did it at CFO. Dead lifts felt good and I only broke up the round of 15 (10-5). I was a little bummed when I checked the CFO WOD for Thursday since it had heavy dead lifts. That one looks more fun too. I'll just have to save it for a later date.

My two proteges are coming along quickly. Today I tried to teach them the clean and by the end of their wod it started to take a recognizable shape. Their wod was
AMRAP in 20
10-95 lb hang cleans (with squat)
12 dips
21 sit-ups
I think they hit 6 rounds and change.

Here is a video I found today that I thought could come in handy some day.
http://vimeo.com/4895278?pg=embed&sec=4895278
It's about how to properly tape your hands to prevent further rips and protect existing tears.

No comments: