Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shoulder Woes

Yesterday I went in t get my shoulder checked out. Luckily, the doc said it was only a sprained AC joint. He prescribed some PT which will begin next Wednesday. It is still painful but I'm happy to hear it's not torn or anything serious.

Consequently, I joined a gym today. The new gym is lacking ina a lot of areas, but to be fair, is better equipped for crossfit than the gym I worked out in last summer in Hibbing. It also has a combat conditioning class that I may try out as part of the membership. And the cherry on the top is that I can go to any of their several locations and one of them nearby has a SAUNA! Yeah, I'm definitely doing that soon.

I made up a little WOD today, modified for my shoulder.

WOD
5 rounds
3 185lb Front Squats
20 Push-ups
25 Sit-ups

Not timed

It felt great working out in a crossfit style again and I look forward to many of those to come.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good to hear Jesus!
Glad you aren't broken.