Wednesday, April 7, 2010

PT and 800m repeats

I had PT today and it went well. My shoulder is feeling better each day. I just can't wait to get back to full ROM without pain. Hopefully that will be soon. I had electro-stim and ice for the shoulder today and tape afterward. I'll go back next week to learn a few exercises. All in all it was great. The physical therapist was awesome, so good deal.

After that I went to the gym and this beautiful day to run. No it doesn't make a lot of sense, but i wanted to make sure distance and speed were accurate.

WOD
5 Rounds
Run 800m (keep within 5 seconds of fastest pace)
Rest 90 sec

I just set the treadmill at 9.7 mph and let it rip. All 5 rounds at the same speed. The last 2 were tough, but it felt good. Each round was 3:05:57.

Ang- I know how that goes. My chain gets me just about every time. The big question is where in Omaha did you find a Sauna?

No comments: