Friday, April 2, 2010

Double Duty

It was a double session today. The gym nearby makes it easy to get a regular wod in while having legs makes running something to be done every where.

Morning WOD
4 Rounds
7 - 225lb DL
7 - 135lb Power Cleans

Done for time, but not timed

My shoulder, or rather AC joint, is really limiting what I can do in the gym. Even doing cleans started to aggravate it toward the end. I'm going to take it easy with that type of lift until I the pain goes down, or I get a green light from PT.

Evening WOD
4 rounds
300m All out Sprint
rest 5 minutes

My splits were 45s, 47s, 51s, ??s. I was able to give a strong sprint until about 150-200m. That;s when it started catching up to me in both my legs and lungs. However, I did feel strong for the first bit. During the last round I passed someone on a bike. It felt pretty cool.

No comments: