Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twice in one week...seriously?

Strength
Split jerk 1RM
205-215(f)

I need to work on my mental game. I've been psyching myself out too much.

WOD
Grace
30 reps 135lbs from ground to over head

5:07

It was fun making a lot of noise and having all the body builders look in to see what the commotion was.

Well, today I was once again struck by an automobile while riding my bicycle. At first, due to shock, I was slightly made. But when I shoot it off I just had to laugh. Twice in one week has got to be a record. Too crazy. I will probably have to go out and buy a bright neon vest or jacket or everything for that sake. Maybe I should just buy some body armor, that would be even better. Better yet I'll get a suit of armor. Just imagine a knight riding around on a bike. Hilarious!

1 comment:

Missp1410 said...

I love to ride my bike, but I am so afraid of getting hit by a car! Reading of you getting hit twice in one week makes me even more scared! Please, be careful!