Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First full cycle in a while

Today concluded my first three day cycle in quite a while now. It felt great too. A nice taxing strength cycle.

WOD
5 rounds
Max reps bw bench press
Max pull-ups
Max reps bw squat

BW-165
BP- 7-7-7-6-5
Pull-ups- 20-20-17-17-20
Squats- 10-11-11-12-15

I sweated like crazy during this one since it was probably 80 this evening. Just got finished gorging myself on chocolate milk and trail mix, in addition to a delicious Italian burger (no bun or cheese). I've been trying to stay paleo while in Boston and it's been going well so far. I've been eating a little dairy, like the chocolate milk and some cheese here and there, but for the most part I've been eating right. I can definitely feel simple sugars and even peanuts when I do eat them (like in the trail mix). However, I'm pretty sure I'm not eating enough. I usually only eat 2-3 meals a day totaling 15 blocks at a max. I'm hoping once I get a job and some money and a routine that I'll be more consistent but until then I'll make due. I might start IF to save some money, we'll see.

This Friday CFB is doing FGB, so I'll probably stop by and see how it goes. Good luck to those doing FGB this weekend!

No comments: