Thursday, September 3, 2009

Elizabeth

This was day two of my three day trial at Revolution Fitness. I'm still having trouble adapting to the techno/club music playing in the locker rooms. It feels a little too metro for me. However, for the price of free, it was bearable. On a side note, I accidentally stole a towel today. I was in an after wod zone (one of those oblivious ones), stuffed the towel in my backpack and didn't realize I had until I had already left the gym. Sweet deal free towel. That's what they get for playing that crappy music.

WOD

3 mile bike ride (had to find a place to fill my tires)

Dynamic Warm-up/Stretching

Elizabeth
21-15-9
135lb Cleans (yes squat cleans)
Ring Dips (full lock out and arm/shoulder touching the ring on each dip)

9:21 (pr by 1:28)

Foam rolling on my quads-delightfully painful

2 mile bike home (got lost but not as bad this time)

I know that I would have gone faster if I were in a group class, so my goal is to keep the intensity up even when I'm flying solo.

No comments: