Monday, November 9, 2009

Like a bag of sand

While walking home from a outstanding establishment, where I sampled the local fare and copious beverage, I came across quite a treasure. During this adventure, I was in Troy, NY reliving my college days. It might have been 4AM and I may have been walking up a large hill. Nevertheless, I stumbled across an unused construction sign. It was not the sign however that caught my attention but rather the sand bags that had formerly kept the sign upright. Being in a state of profound logic and quick thinking, I grabbed one of the sand bags, leaving the other for the sign and continued up hill. I thought, "this will come in handy in future workouts." Needless to say I carried the 35lb sack all the way back to an upstanding house with ample couches in order to bring it back to Boston with me. Nicely done drunk John! I plan to use the bag often.

Sunday WOD
1.5 mile sandbag run, 35lb sandbag
un-timed (from my car to my appt.)

Monday
Max reps Push-ups
55

3 rounds for time
10 pullups
20 box jumps
20 lunges
un-timed

No comments: