Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chaos

Yup, my life just a bit more crazy lately. I've seen three moose, two werewolves, and a yeti outside my window and I live on the 9th floor. Seriously. But not really, I've got a job or 5 and am trying to make all that jazz work. I'm now a part time hospital tutor (where they expect me to reserve full time hours for them), an independent tutor, and I'm training to teach an SAT prep course. Oh yeah and I'm on a list of tutors for another agency where I'm teaching the SSAT's. I don;t even know what those are. As you can imagine, my routine is not really that at all. I don't know when I going to work at the hospital until basically the day before and everything else comes at my on an as needed bases. This makes finding time to workout harder that it should be. Oh, I'm also in the running for a high school ski coaching position (not sure I'll be able to take that if I'm offered). Anyway, my workouts have been sparse and a bit random. However, I have been keeping with the push up scheme and am biking a lot since that is my easiest mode of transport around Boston. By the way a car was honking at me for biking in the regular lane instead of the turn lane (I wasn't planning on turning) so in true Bostonian fashion I flipped him the bird. For some reason he didn't see the beauty in that and miraculously found enough room to squeeze by my (which he should have done in the first place) only to try and cut me off at the light. He wasn't very smart because it is a well known fact that you can't cut off a biker, we are way to nimble and agile plus our maneuverability is to the max. I blew past him with ease when he stopped at the light because when I'm on my bike I'm above the law. Seriously, I can do the 1.5 miles to where my car is parked faster than any car (I'm almost certain of that). Umm...and now on with the workouts.

Tuesday WOD
5 rounds for time
Run 120yds (I think, distance is estimated)
10 Burpees
15 Sit-ups
25 Squats

9:15

Wednesday WOD
Tabata Push-ups All out
20-17-12-8-7-7-7-7
85 total

Oh, and one more thing. Even though I have a job per se doesn't mean I have money to join a gym. In fact I won't get my first pay check until Dec. 7th. Let's hope the $175 I have will last otherwise IF will become a necessity. Yeah life lessons/challenges! Despite this fact I am still overly optimistic, and can't stop typing now for some reason. Oh wait never mind I'm done.

No comments: