Monday, May 11, 2009

T minus 4

So here we are. Four days out and ready for battle. I can't wait. Everyone seems excited and ready to go. I love it. I'm not sure what else to say except this is going to be amazing.

Workouts have been good. I'm glad my shoulder will not hold me back on Saturday and can only hope Sunday will hold the same fortune.

Another thing, as some of you know I have been talking about shaving my beard into a fierce mustache for the weekend. I am curious as to what the general populous thinks about this decision. This idea started as a team wide thing, but now it appears I would be doing it solo. This makes it not as funny. So what do you think? Beard or mustache?

Sorry for the short post, my mind is racing and I can't think straight. Let's Rock this thing!

2 comments:

paul said...

follow your heart.

seriously, i don't think you can go wrong. there is always the risk of being "that guy," but speaking as that guy, it really isn't that bad. and it's easier to get away with when you're an f-ing beast (and i mean you, not me).

Addi said...

When in doubt, go with the ridiculous... where's the story in "I thought about it, but then I didn't do it." No fun.