Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hola!

Well I've returned from Spain and am ready to hit it hard again. I was able to get two workouts done at a small gym in Tomares (a suburb of Sevilla), but that is all I had time for. The gym had a spin class, aerobics, a handful of machines, and not a decent barbell in the whole place. I couldn't believe it. Anyway, here are the workouts I did including the one this morning (I would have been in yesterday, but due to delays and such I didn't actually get to Omaha until 2AM).

Last Wednesday?
5k
~20min (treadmill didn't have a timer, weird)

Monday
JT
21-15-9
HSPU
3xDips (no rings)
Push-ups

No clue on time, but I skipped the round of 15 altogether. 63 dips did a number on my shoulders I guess.

Thursday
DT
5 rounds
12 Deadlifts
9 HPC
6 Push jerks
all at 154lbs
19:33 Rx'd

This one was tough, but I'm a little pleased that this was about 5 lbs shy of BW for me and I was able to knock it out. Glad to be beack at CFO, but I think if CFO moved to Spain it would be even better.

No comments: